Have A Question?
- Get an offer
Find your device and let us know the condition and we will get you an instant offer.
- Ship it
Pack your device and affix the shipping label we send you, and drop it off at your local post office. You can also ask for a FREE shipping box!
- Get paid
When your device arrives, we will inspect and test it. Once it passes our testing, you will receive your payment within 3 days through PayPal or E-Transfer. If it fails our test, your device will be returned to you for FREE.
By trading your device, you are merely regulating and protecting the ecosystem from dying as we owe the natural world a moral obligation to preserve it for future generations. So, environmental conservation is needed to protect our day-to-day life.
However, when you sell to us, we will offer you a good monetary value within a super quick response time during the sale process. We provide a reliable, hassle-free, and affordable solution that allows you to both track and engage in an online conversation relevant to your sales. We consistently exceed expectations when providing services to our customers.
Finding the value of your device can be done in a number of different ways. We access the model, age, and performance of the device. By our findings, the lifetime value of your device will determine whether it is in a favorable condition or not.
You can discontinue all unwanted transactions just by sending us an e-mail with the same details you used in trading in with us. Some of the information you need is:
- E-mail address
- Order number
Sending Your Device
No, you don’t need to pay anything. We will take responsibility for the shipping process and all charges.
An e-mail containing a printable shipping label will be sent to you within 24 hours of accepting our offer. However, if choose to get a shipping kit, the kit and all other materials needed to ship your device will be mailed to you and delivered in 3-5 business days.
You have 10 days to mail in your device starting from the day you receive the shipping label or the the shipping kit.
For Smartphone, no you don’t have to send your device with all its accessories but if want to so, we highly appreciate it.
For Macbook and Gaming Console, yes we need to receive all power cable, adaptor, and controller
Do you want to ship by yourself with our shipping label? Here are some options you should consider to speed up the trade-in process.
- Follow the instructions on the prepaid label that will be sent to your e-mail inbox or spam folder on how to apply.
- Use proper materials for packaging your device to prevent damages such as wrapping it up in a paper or suitable material to guard the screen and battery of your device.
- Package your device in a box rather than use plastics as it is not eco-friendly.
- Take it to the nearest post box or office for shipping and quick delivery.
What if I choose to get a shipping kit?
- The kit and all other materials needed to ship your device will be made available in your mail.
- You need to follow instructions on how to secure your device
- Paste the shipping label to the already exiting shipping label
- Drop it off at the nearest post box or office for shipment
Find my iPhone is a security feature that was embedded in an iPhone to protect customers’ information in case your device gets lost. It is a useful tool that allows you to locate your iPhone or lock your device in the event of theft. Find my iPhone is linked to your Apple ID account; hence no one can access your account without your Apple ID and password. If you have your phone with you already, then disabling the Find my iPhone feature won’t be an issue. All you got to do is:
- On your iPhone, visit the settings app and click on your Apple ID account to open it.
- Browse to iCloud, where you will see the Find my iPhone and just toggle off the Find my iPhone
- You would have to log-in your iCloud account now and tap on the “turn off” button again to authenticate your action.
A user can quickly turn off Find my iPhone even if the iPhone goes off entirely by signing in at http://www.icloud.com/ click “devices” at the top. Browse specifically the device you want to send to us and then click “X” to take it off your iCloud account. However, you can log into your Apple ID anytime from any device to access personal information on your iPhone.
We pay between 1-2 business days after receiving your device. Visual inspection and internal testing will be carried out first, after which you will be paid through your preferred payment method once it is confirmed to be in a favorable condition. Here are the available modes of payment.
- Paypal: Instant payment
- Interac e-Transfer: Instant payment
- Check: Usually 5-7 business days transit time
We are equipped with exceptional handling skills, which make it possible to make customer payment between 1-2 business days after receiving your device. Payment can either be made by PayPal, Interac e-Transfer, or Check.
We do our best to email out the certification to our customers within 14 business days from completing the trade in.